2. Sometimes we have to go through to get through. We don't always get there at the same time and we may not use the same methods. The point is that we all will get there. Sounds like you've finally arrived. I'll be there to meet you at the shore.
3. I have started operation get rid of this debt. I have been paying down all my credit cards so that I will have zero balances moving forward. I gotta get that score up so I can purchase in the near future.
4. I hate when you have to suffer for someone else's inadequacy. A lil situation happened on my job where I thought I would be able to leave sooner than it appears I will be able to leave. Well....all things in time. I believe everything happens for a reason. I really don't believe in coincidence; I believe in providence.
5. Even though she didn't hustle today,those Patron margaritas were on point.
6. Why are insurance companies allowed to play games when I need my car repaired. Someone hit me in the back on a snow day couple weeks ago. The dude has yet to call in (as far as I know) to his [father's] insurance company so that I can go have my vehicle repaired. Found out the process could take up to 45 days before they make a ruling. Smh....
7. Soon I want to sit down and set some goals for the year. Well I already have some things in mind, but I want to write the vision and make it plain.
8.I cannot find my passport. I need to order a new one.
9. I also need to pay the maintenance fee on the timeshare. If they send me one more "final notice...."
10.Am I the only person who doesn't have Facebook and Instagram? I do tweet though.
11. Blogger is on point....I typed in HTML in this post and it let me know really quick that I had a broken tag. Go 'head Google.
12. Speaking of head...
13. I'm ready for election season to start. Doesn't election season seem to be going the way of Christmas? You know how we have that Christmas creep...in September they start reminding up about the upcoming season....same with election season. Here it is 2 years out and I'm brimming with excitement.
14. Chris Christie would have done better in my book by just saying, hey I know ole dude, but I don't stand by his actions. (Like go ahead and still throw him under the bus but let him know that he has to be the sacrificial lamb in order for Christie's presidential bid). We used to kick it back in the day. Especially since the job at the Ports Authority that the guy had was created for him by Christie. Now...who creating jobs for someone they don't really know like that? Huh? I'll wait......
15. Another white guy shot another young black teenager? For some music? This has got to stop. And I think it happened in Florida no less.
16. Speaking of travesties...has everyone learned for Kendrick Johnson? The 17 year old non-mentally challenged almost adult who 'fell into a mat in a high school and died for positional asphysia? The nerve it takes to make up a story like that, drive across town and deliver that message with a straight face without fear of getting molly whopped. I don't know who signed off on that cockamamey crap but if I was in the room and heard that out loud I would have been like...ok...wait...y'all...we gotta come up with something better than that.
17. The second anniversary of my father's death passed this month. As a matter of fact today technically is the day we buried him and the day Nippy was found dead in her hotel at The Beverly. You know when I was in L.A. I had to go by and see the spot.
18. Guess I should take it on back to sleep. Just had a lot jump off today and I thought I should channel some of this energy by posting something on my neglected blog.
19. I wonder if any of the people I've followed on Twitter recently know that I am following them because I know them from the Blogosphere. They may not know why I comment sometimes on their posts. Oh well....