Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hot times


My first thought is if the title is going to turn to Arabic.

Just dropping a line since I'm under the dryer. Quick story. My boss wanted me to secure the building last week. He showed me which secret room to enter that controlled the lights and whatnot. He let me on and propped the door. He also showed me how he wanted me to lock the front. Little does he know that the secret room isn't so secret. I've been in there before because I have a master key. That's the point of this quick story. He has no idea that my key gives me access to so much on the building.

On another note I did a case search. I wanted to find out some information about someone that I heard. My, the power of a case search.

3 comments:

Ieisha said...

Yay for the title being in English.

Um, aren't you in education? As in a teacher? Where do you work that you have secret rooms and ish? Lol.

How do you get master keys to all these secret cubbyholes?

You've got me intrigued!

Ladynay said...

Yeah, what Ieisha said...

And, are you growing locs? Why you under the dryer hunny? LOL!

JayBee said...

@ieisha: you know how there are just all these extra rooms and stuff in a large building? i have a master key because i work to help all the teachers improve their practice.

@lady: yeah...i joined team natural.