Saturday, October 19, 2013

Is Anyone Out There?

Aight....so I know we've walked this road before, but this time I'm going to try to actually do better.

Let me see if I can catch everyone up on the last couple years....

1. I quit two jobs in rapid succession because of an incident. I think detailing that incident will be an upcoming post. Wonder if anyone will be around to read it.

2. After I quit the second job I took about 7 months to myself where I didn't work. Had a blast. Traveled and just chilled while I waited to start another job.

3. Started another job. Been there almost 76 weeks. (Don't you hate when parents are still saying the months and you gotta do all that mental math determine that the child is 3.5 years old?)

4. Fell in love. Broke up. Got back together and now after some poor choice I made we are trying to rebuild trust. This can prolly be a couple blog posts right here.

5. My mom came to visit me after like 13 years of not visiting. She stayed for like 11 days. I was extremely apprehensive, but it went okay. I got a chance to introduce her to my bae and for her to meet me. I mean, although she thinks she knows me, she only remembers the boy who lived with her...not the man I ave become.

6. My father passed away in February 2011. We buried him on the same day that Whitney Houston was found dead in the hotel in Los Angeles. When I visited you know I went by there to see the hotel. And I also drove the route from Nicole Brown Simpson's Gretna Green address (they've changed the house number, but they not slicker than me) to where OJ's Rockingham mansion used to be. I don't think he could've done it in the allotted amount of time. Maybe that's a blog post as well...well actually, there's the funeral stuff that happened...that can be a post and maybe, if people aren't too bored with my wild theories about settled legal cases, maybe I'll write about that as well.

7. I like a few new shows: Welcome to Sweetie Pie's and I actually kinda like Game of Thrones. I didn't think I would, but my bae turned me on to it.

8. So...what's wrong with the right? Like....can they get any more absurd?!?!

9. Ok....here's my commitment....I'm going to choose either one of the ones I did a teaser about or another something and write an actual story.

10. Your word is only as good as you can hold up to. I'm on a quest to show that word is bond.

11. On that love tip....I know that its real and unconditional.

3 comments:

Ladynay said...

I see you...

JayBee said...

@ladynay: yeah...i'm tryna do a lil something.

Sunny said...

Sound interesting referring to the situation with your mom.

Kinda mirror my dad and I.

Hopefully I will check in and see whats new on your space.