Saturday, February 17, 2007

Secret Lover

I'm lounging around my apartment finding divers things to busy my mind with in a song and dance that I've done so many times before. This is how I act when I participate in the abominable act with my mistress. She is a quite culpable; she presents a detour for me on countless ocassions. She is the very reason I don't get as much sleep as I should. Each time she visits, I spend the hours dining and sexing her. After I reach for my washcloth, I then have to complete whatever task she has used her wiles to keep me from starting and as a consequence, keep me from bringing to fruition. So starts the lost time in respite because I have to make up for the time she has stealthily stolen from me. One day I'm not going to let her get the best of me. As a matter of fact I need to tell Ms. Procrastination it's over. We're done. The realism is, though, I just can't find the time.

No comments: