Monday, March 10, 2008

Random Ish

*Oh, so when you called me you just acted like nothing even happened.

*If I don't go to the faculty meetings and the principal is in charge of that, how you gonna get mad if I won't come to the department meetings?

*You the one who brought that damned laptop to my apartment. Why the eff do you think I'm gonna bring it back to you? You can come and get it.

*So I left you a message and you haven't called me back yet. I'm not gonna run behind you even if we are blood.

*How come when peeps owe you money, the celluar phone satellites suddenly stop working? You know they say stuff like, "I didn't get your message" or "Something's wrong with my phone."

*I'm getting tired of you. Please stay out of my room. I know I shouldn't act like that, but I'm territorial.

*So I watch for five years for you all to wrap everthing up in fifteen minutes?

*And the person who I wanted to see fall doesn't even go down. Damn.

*Why was I convinced, to the extent that I had already made plans, that our Spring Break was March 17-21? It actually doesn't start until March 24th. Glad I didn't buy that ticket yet.

*I need to call my aunt and get her the CD of the Christmas pictures. I've been meaning to do it since...er..Christmas.

*Moving is such a job. I need to sit down and write out everthing that I need to do.

*I told my supervisor I was leaving early from work. Why did he tell me that I do what I wanna do anyway, so there was no need for me to inform him about my moves. I'm not the person to tell that. Whereas you think that reverse psychology would make me less transient, you just gave me a license to do whatever.

*Some things just seem forced. You know how when you know people are jealous of your success and they really don't like you and you can feel it but everybody keeps going like nothing's wrong?

8 comments:

Brittany said...

So I see with some of your random stuff you kind of feel how I do today.
I like how the guy said you do whatever you want anyway.lol

Jazzy said...

I was satisfied with the wrap up...but I'm still pissed it's over for good!

Moving is hell...I used to go through that hell every 2 - 3 years. When are you moving?

Anonymous said...

"*Some things just seem forced. You know how when you know people are jealous of your success and they really don't like you and you can feel it but everybody keeps going like nothing's wrong?"

Probably one of my biggest pet peeves!! Urghhhhhhhhh

Eb the Celeb said...

Dang... tell em why you mad son!

JayBee said...

@brittany: Hope everything turned out better for you today than yesterday. Your profile says south. Where exactly?

@diva: Sometime this summer--either June or July.

@gotta: If you got something to say just say it. I hate when we (to use another cliche') ignore the big pink elephant in the room.

@eb: lol. I needed that.

mp1 said...

I needed more action, but I'm content with the wrap up.

isn't that a funny thing about the "phone' issues?

And how do I work in the schools with my schedule? let's just say that it takes a lot of planning! I only do it two days a week and that's for about three hours a day. I'm basically just trying to gain more experience before I go back for the cert or M.ED

Mizrepresent said...

I liked that last line, so true! "haters everywhere"

Eb the Celeb said...

I so feel you on that last one